Is Fabric Hoardering Grounds For Divorce?
The Texan deployed at the end of January. I have handled it pretty well. Both kiddos are still alive and healthy, the dogs are well fed and happy, and I've learned to take it easy and fund time for my own creative outlet.
My favorite is sewing. I've developed some mad skills and a bit of a fabric addiction. 😂 I think that every spouse handles a deployment different, we all have our quirks. I started buying fabric faster than I can sew. Then I just started buying fabric. I would sew here and there but I got into a creative rut and totally started feeling the weight of being separated from My Person.
Well, I dug myself out and I've been sewing diligently for about a month straight. I have patterns lined up to finish, patterns cut and ready to be sewn, and an endless supply of patterns yet to have fabric picked.
Here's the dilemma....
We finally have a tentative date of return and I'm freaking out a bit. 🤤 It's time to hunker down and get production going. To motivate myself even further, I'm going to start writing about it and posting pictures! 😍 I've been introduced to some amazing fabric and patterns and I've got to start sharing them with other people. Making your own clothes is not that hard!
So stay tuned to all the amazing clothes being produced by my very own hands. 😎
Comments
Post a Comment