Dessange Hair Care Review
Diaclaimer: I received these products for free to test and review from Influenster.com
I've been putting off writing this review because I wanted to make sure I got the full effect of the products.
Dessange is a hair care line that Target recently picked up. It's a bit pricey compared to anything else I've used in the past. I received the shampoo, conditioner, and replenishing oil for overprocessed and damaged hair. Being one to abuse my hair every chance I get I was thrilled. It contains argan, camellia, and pracaxi oil.
I don't know how else to say it except I'm not in love with this product. This time of the year it's very dry in Michigan and every time I've used it my hair seems full if static, even if I don't use a blow dryer.
I do love the way it smells and how easily it rinses out without leaving a build up. Since using it I haven't once had to use a clarifying shampoo. That's really saying something since I've always used one at least once a week. It does leave my hair softer and less damaged looking. It has a great spicy smell like it contains cinnamon and cloves.
I have continued to use all three products and I hope that as the weather changes so will the way it effects my hair. I do hope that I will be writing a better review in the future.
At the moment I can only give this product a C+.
Comments
Post a Comment