Rimmel London Products Review
***Disclaimer: I received these products for free to test and review from influenster.com. All opinions are my own***
Here we go again. Another product review! I've been talking about this #VoxBox for awhile now and I know it seems like the products are never ending but I promise the box is not bottomless and I only have a few more items, at least until the next box. (fingers crossed)
I had the pleasure of using two Rimmel products. One was the Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliners. It came in black and is waterproof. The other is called Just Let It Go... gentle eye makeup remover which claims to remove waterproof mascara.
I used the makeup remover first, and as most know I use the 3D fiber lashes, and although my current cleanser works great I'm always up for trying something new. The cleanser didn't do much for my mascara. It pretty much just smeared the fibers all over no matter how much I wiped and rubbed. I was not to be deterred though.
The next morning I tried my eyeliner. I love kohl eyeliner and this did not let me down. Now it's been a long time since I've had a kohl pencil and this one is waterproof to boot. Needless to say, my first attempt was not my best. I made a huge mess but I luckily had my new eye makeup remover! As with all waterproof eyeliner I personally can not get it all off.
My second attempt went much better.
Over all, both products are pretty good. I wouldn't spend the money on the eye makeup remover but I will be keeping the eyeliner for continued use.
Bottom line: Makeup remover I give a B- the eyeliner an A
Here we go again. Another product review! I've been talking about this #VoxBox for awhile now and I know it seems like the products are never ending but I promise the box is not bottomless and I only have a few more items, at least until the next box. (fingers crossed)
I had the pleasure of using two Rimmel products. One was the Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliners. It came in black and is waterproof. The other is called Just Let It Go... gentle eye makeup remover which claims to remove waterproof mascara.
I used the makeup remover first, and as most know I use the 3D fiber lashes, and although my current cleanser works great I'm always up for trying something new. The cleanser didn't do much for my mascara. It pretty much just smeared the fibers all over no matter how much I wiped and rubbed. I was not to be deterred though.
The next morning I tried my eyeliner. I love kohl eyeliner and this did not let me down. Now it's been a long time since I've had a kohl pencil and this one is waterproof to boot. Needless to say, my first attempt was not my best. I made a huge mess but I luckily had my new eye makeup remover! As with all waterproof eyeliner I personally can not get it all off.
My second attempt went much better.
Over all, both products are pretty good. I wouldn't spend the money on the eye makeup remover but I will be keeping the eyeliner for continued use.
Bottom line: Makeup remover I give a B- the eyeliner an A


Comments
Post a Comment