NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum
****Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary to test and review from Influenster.com.***
I do several review and survey sites. You may have read a post or two before about this product or that one. Today I'm writing about a lipstick I would have never pick out for myself. Not only is it a brand overlook every time I'm on a hunt for a new lip color, it's a color I would have rolled my eyes at and said it's not for me. And that is exactly what I did when I pulled it out of my VoxBox.
Having received the product I am obligated to review it so I womaned up, tore off the plastic seal, put it on my lips... and fell in love with the color! The Texan even made one of his rare comments saying the color looked great.
The claim is "Moisturizing formula conditions lips with high shine color that lasts." It costs between $2 and $3. After wearing for the evening I did notice my lips didn't dry out as I expected them too and the color stayed a good long time. IT being a color that is close to my own lip color I didn't noticed any horribly ill effects as it wore of. As with any lip color contain shea butter, it doesn't have an awful taste to it and even though it did come off a bit on The Texan he didn't notice.
Overall, I give this product a B+. It's a good inexpensive lip color. I will definitely be keeping this close at hand for further use.
I do several review and survey sites. You may have read a post or two before about this product or that one. Today I'm writing about a lipstick I would have never pick out for myself. Not only is it a brand overlook every time I'm on a hunt for a new lip color, it's a color I would have rolled my eyes at and said it's not for me. And that is exactly what I did when I pulled it out of my VoxBox.
Having received the product I am obligated to review it so I womaned up, tore off the plastic seal, put it on my lips... and fell in love with the color! The Texan even made one of his rare comments saying the color looked great.
The claim is "Moisturizing formula conditions lips with high shine color that lasts." It costs between $2 and $3. After wearing for the evening I did notice my lips didn't dry out as I expected them too and the color stayed a good long time. IT being a color that is close to my own lip color I didn't noticed any horribly ill effects as it wore of. As with any lip color contain shea butter, it doesn't have an awful taste to it and even though it did come off a bit on The Texan he didn't notice.
Overall, I give this product a B+. It's a good inexpensive lip color. I will definitely be keeping this close at hand for further use.


Comments
Post a Comment