My EcoTools hairbrush
*** Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.***
I get very excited when I get a new hairbrush. I know I need more excitement in my life. That being said, when I opened my FrostyVoxBox from Influenster I was pretty excited. I've been using the same paddle brush forever and it works just fine but I'm always kind of looking.
I have a very sensitive head and my hair is thick so brushes get stuck, break my hair, and just leave it kind of abused looking. I don't need any help in the abuse department since I dye my hair every chance I get. The brush I received I wanted to love. It says "Featuring unique, boar's hair-like bristles, this finisher brush by EcoTools penetrates down to the scalp to distribute your hair's natural moisturizers, leaving your hair with a sleek, touchable shine!"
I found that it made my hair too full of static and didn't penetrate anything. Maybe if I had short short hair or less thick hair it would do exactly what it says it does for my hair. Regardless of how I feel about it, PB has claimed it as her own and seems to love it. Her hair is still quite fine and short, it doesn't seem to hurt her if she gets too rough with it, and it's actually really light weight.
This company does have several other kinds of hairbrushes and I do plan on checking them out. It costs between $8 and $11 and you can Google a coupon.
Unfortunately I will be giving this brush a C- in my book but I B+ for PB.
I get very excited when I get a new hairbrush. I know I need more excitement in my life. That being said, when I opened my FrostyVoxBox from Influenster I was pretty excited. I've been using the same paddle brush forever and it works just fine but I'm always kind of looking.
I have a very sensitive head and my hair is thick so brushes get stuck, break my hair, and just leave it kind of abused looking. I don't need any help in the abuse department since I dye my hair every chance I get. The brush I received I wanted to love. It says "Featuring unique, boar's hair-like bristles, this finisher brush by EcoTools penetrates down to the scalp to distribute your hair's natural moisturizers, leaving your hair with a sleek, touchable shine!"
I found that it made my hair too full of static and didn't penetrate anything. Maybe if I had short short hair or less thick hair it would do exactly what it says it does for my hair. Regardless of how I feel about it, PB has claimed it as her own and seems to love it. Her hair is still quite fine and short, it doesn't seem to hurt her if she gets too rough with it, and it's actually really light weight.
This company does have several other kinds of hairbrushes and I do plan on checking them out. It costs between $8 and $11 and you can Google a coupon.
Unfortunately I will be giving this brush a C- in my book but I B+ for PB.

Comments
Post a Comment