November To Remember!

As most of you know I've been a presenter with Younique since the end of March. I love these products. This company has taught me so much about how to make myself look as beautiful on the outside as I should be feeling on the inside. Getting my kit has been a life changer for me. I'm back to being my social, bubbly self, my confidence is through the roof, and I have something I love to do that can also provide for my family if I'm willing to work for it.

This month is Younique is two years old yet we have greatly exceeded even the founders' expectations! I would like to share a video done by the co-founding brother and sister team about our November Kudos, just click here. Kudos is the reward product we offer to customers that qualify. This month the Stiff Upper Lip lip stain will be available to any customer that spends $150.

Also available this month is completely new collections.

Last month was the last time we were ever going to see the Brilliance face moisturizer but fear not since we have an even better product to introduce! WE no longer have to hold our breath in anticipation because Divine is here!

And as always, I'm always looking to expand my team with people that love makeup and social media. Feel free to visit the website for more information and contact me any time. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Quick Update

Late Night Rambles

It's Called Foreshadowing For A Reason