Rocking The Sunscreen at the Beach

What a wonderful weekend! PB had her first day at the beach and is still worn out. Poor little thing loves adventure time but she doesn't realize she's still little. :) Living in Michigan combined with our Irish heritage our family is really white. I mean you should probably wear sunglasses to look upon us if we are outside. PB has the prettiest porcelain skin and I worry about taking her out in the sun. As I've mentioned before, I signed up as a Bzz Agent years ago. It's free to sign up and you get to test some really great products. My current campaign is for Coppertone Clearly Sheer sunscreen. My kit came with a 50 SPF spray and a 30 SPF lotion. Yesterday's visit to the beach was the real test of this product since I used the spray on PB. It worked amazingly! PB still has her pretty, smooth skin even this morning. Mommy on the other hand didn't put it on until well after the burning started and I'm a bit less white this morning. The smell of it isn't overwhelming and it didn't bother PB's sensitive baby skin. Applying it was so easy and we weren't covered in sticky sand like we would have been if we used the usual lotion sunscreen. This is definitely one I'm buying again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Quick Update

Late Night Rambles

It's Called Foreshadowing For A Reason