All Natural Products Are Better Now Than They Have Ever Been!

I recently did an order swap with Radiantly You. I bought a bar of shampoo and an all natural counter spray. I absolutely love them!! And my consultant is great. His name is Anthony Makres. Not only did I order from him I got the chance to bounce ideas off his genius head. He recently got a promotion to Founder so he knows what it takes to do things right with a direct sales company. Since I absolutely love these products I feel the need to let everyone know about them. First, the shampoo. I have a really oily scalp, I mean yuck. If I don't constantly wash my hair it gets super greasy super fast. Unfortunately, I also have super dry hair from years of experimenting with every color of the rainbow. I needed something that would take care of my scalp without traumatizing the hair. I like to leave the hair traumatizing to my next color change. I had already decided that an all natural product was what I was looking for when I received a message with his link and asking me if I'd like to do an order swap. An order swap is when you buy products from each others company. I looked over what Radiantly You had to offer and knew I had finally found my shampoo! The tea tree shampoo bar My thoughts were in bar form a could concentrate on the scalp without exposing to much of the rest of my hair. It was delivered about a week later and... I put it in the cupboard and completely forgot about it. Well, another week goes by and my hair has gone from bad to worse. My scalp is itching and now my hair looks like it hasn't been washed in months. Damn the weather changes! Then I remember I have this soap. It's like Christmas at my house and I stop what I'm doing, make The Texan keep an eye on PB and jump in the shower. As soon as I lathered it up and got it on my scalp the itching stopped. I sighed in relief. I use it about once a week now. In between I just use my normal shampoo and conditioner. I also condition my hair really well after using the bar, just so my hair stays moisturized. This i will be buying again, for sure. The other product I used is called All Natural Counter Spray. I bought the concentrate and used my own bottle. This is yet another product that has taken me a couple weeks to use. I'm a mom, things don't always get done in a timely fashion. My dislike of the bleach smell finally became greater than my need to spoil PB so she won't fuss. The Texan had very kindly fed PB the night before and the high chair got overlooked on my mad sweep of the place. Imagine dried on baby food. It's not pretty and it doesn't come off easy. I mixed up the concentrate, sprayed the chair, went looking for paper towel, then wiped it. It all came off. I know what you're thinking, she must of let it sit forever, did she go to the store for paper towels? Seriously, in the time it took you to read the sentence the high chair was clean. And just as importantly, it doesn't stink. I has a very mild citrus orangy smell that goes away almost as soon as you're done using it. It didn't bother me whatsoever to have PB in the chair when I wiped it down today. Honestly, I was really shocked it worked but now my bleach will only be used for special occasions. Seriously give this company a try. I know I will be looking here before I head to the store for anymore cleaning supplies. They also a section for baby, health, and beauty. Here is the link for your web surfing enjoyment www.RadiantlyYou.com/AnthonyMakres . I'd love to hear about your experience with Radiantly You so don't hesitate to message me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Quick Update

Late Night Rambles

It's Called Foreshadowing For A Reason