A Few Random Thoughts
It's been a couple days since I last posted but I couldn't decide what to write about.
First of all, we finally found a bottle that PB is willing to take. We found it at K-Mart, of all places. It has a flat nipple, similar to the only pacifier she'll reluctantly take. She still gives her daddy a hard time but he's learning too. This bottle is a MAM. It's a colic reducer so it's vented. She gets a great latch on it and doesn't fuss too much about it.
We had a great Thanksgiving. I even cooked a turkey. Not my best looking bird but I did what I could. Maybe I'll use my mom's trick next time and get a cooking bag. Her turkey turned out much more moist than mine. The next cooking skill I need to acquire is making gravy. I can never get it quite right and my grandma isn't alive anymore to walk me through it, yet again.
The Christmas season is upon us and I'm still at a loss as to what to get everybody. The mothers are taken care of and I'm pretty sure I know what to get my nephew but that's where I'm stuck. I'll figure it out. I'm pretty crafty like that.
Comments
Post a Comment