Your Mailman Could Be Santa Claus Too
I love getting stuff in the mail, who doesn't? I've signed up for all sorts of freebies, samples and coupons. If I like a store I try to sign up for their email list and for places like Victoria's Secret and Bed, Bath, and Beyond I'm on the mailing list to get paper coupons also. Products that I enjoy I've signed up for their email list so I can know when they're handing out samples. Folgers.com has a free sample of their vanilla biscotti coffee and being signed up for their newsletter gave me access to it even before most of the freebies websites had them up.
Proctor & Gamble manufacturers quite a bit of the products we use everyday such as laundry soap and softener, dish soap, feminine hygiene products, etc. By going to pgeveryday.com and signing up you get coupons and samples.
If you like a product or store, check out their website. They want your loyalty and most companies are willing to give at least a small incentive to try them. If they aren't offering samples or coupons it doesn't hurt to ask. I recently asked Luvs for a sample of their diapers to try on PB. I'm still waiting for a reply but I did ask. :)
For those of you that are interested in product testing and getting your opinion out there I use bzzagent.com. I recently signed up for mintvine.com but it doesn't work well on my phone. I'll let you know about that one once I start seeing results or please feel free to tell me about it.
Bzzagent, though, is my all time favorite website. I've been using this for over ten years. I've gotten to try so many awesome products. Hair care products, razors, makeup, cleaning supplies, food, baby products are just some of the things I've gotten to review. You do a few surveys every couple of weeks and they'll pair you up with products they think will work for you. All products are full sized, no samples. Plus you get coupons to share with people you spread the word to. It really is worth the small amount of time you'll spend on the website. If my mom can do it so can anyone else.
If anyone has any sites to add please post them in the comments or email me personally and I'll add them.
I have got good Victoria secret codes!
ReplyDeleteHow do you get them? Do they work all the time or do they change all the time?
Delete