To All My Coffee Drinkers
I recently had the opportunity to try the seasonal flavors of International Delight creamer through a campaign on bzzagent.com. I received coupons for two FREE quart size bottles of their creamer and several dollar off coupons to share with family and friends that listen to me talk about it.
I tried both the salted caramel mocha and the pumpkin pie spice. They were both fantastic and different enough from each other I couldn't choose a favorite.
The salted caramel mocha was very thick and creamy. When it was stirred it looked almost like a $5 cup of coffee. When I sat down with this cup of coffee I wanted to be wrapped up in a blanket, in front of a fireplace, snuggled with the hubby or the little dog. It's like rewarding yourself for getting out of bed. When the bottle was almost empty I realized I hadn't shaken it well enough so I put some plain milk in it it, gave it a good shake, and finished it off on my way out the door for the day. It was amazing!
The pumpkin spice also comes in sugar free. I didn't pick that one up but I've read some great reviews on it. I really enjoyed the regular pumpkin spice. It wasn't thick like the other but it still gave me a nice reward in my cup. I drink coffee most of the day and I never got bored with this flavor. It wasn't too heavy like some pumpkin flavored stuff they put out this time of year. I'm actually very impressed.
International Delight offers coupons, recipes, and sweepstakes on their website. Becoming a member is easy as you can use your Facebook account. Here is a link to the special offers page.
I've really love this product and hope you do too.
Comments
Post a Comment