This Weather Is Killing Me

PB is growing like a weed. Last week her clothes were fitting just fine and this week I have to move her up a size in, at least her footy jammies. I'm very grateful for all the clothes we've been given. Johnny randomly brings bags home. It's really nice.
Since she is growing that means she's eating. All the time. At least during the day. By the time she goes to bed for the night I'm completely drained. My boobs feel empty, I'm starving, and I'm so thirsty I feel as if I should be hooked up to an IV while I lay under the faucet. It's not all bad though. It falls into my wanting to sit around and be lazy while snuggling the baby.
I've been in a real funk the last few days and it's not getting any better. I'm tired all the time, anxious, and pretty much a drag to be around. I do a little bit around the house and keep us fed but not much else. I blog, that's right. I do my budget shopping list for the week, I keep up with my surveys and what not but I just can't seem to get off my lazy ass. It's a bit of the weather and a bit of the postpartum depression. And, honestly, I'm bored and lonely.
I've never really wanted a lot of friends or even to have family around all the time. The last couple months of my pregnancy I thought Johnny was going to drag me out of here kicking and screaming. I turned to a crazy hermit. Now I'm ready to be out and social and everyone lives over an hour away. They have real lives. They seem to always be doing stuff. I on the other hand am doing nothing. Feeding PB or changing her. Then feeding her. I want to do something. I want to be around people that have the same interests as me. Or, at the least, someone who knows me. I have fantasies about being able to entertain myself constantly but it really doesn't work that way, does it?
On the bright side, Johnny goes on days starting Sunday so maybe that will change things. He currently leaves the house around 2pm and doesn't get home until almost midnight. I'm ready for bed by then since I'm usually up around 9am. I'm definitely ready for some sort of change, that's for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Quick Update

Late Night Rambles

It's Called Foreshadowing For A Reason