Some Mornings Just Start Earlier Than Others

Last night I bragged about PB sleeping 7 hours straight in her new bed. Not a half hour later she was wide awake. Then again a couple hours later. Then again at the ass crack of dawn. Each time she nursed like she hadn't eaten in forever and man, did she shit. And it smelled SO bad! It was awful! So after an hour of trying to get a wide awake baby to sleep it was time to get up. The sun was up, PB was ready for the day, and Mommy was not pleased, to say the least. I walk downstairs to start coffee and I smell a funk. My scowl deepens but not too much. I'll deal with it after some coffee and some exercise. I reach down to plug in my phone and find it. Holly pissed on the floor and then tried to cover it up with a burp cloth. All hell breaks loose. I lose my shit. "who pissed in my house? I'm taking everyone to the pound! I'm done! No more ever again!" Etc, etc. Needless to say, I'm not a morning person. And I'm so sick of shit and piss at this point, if I could find a great home for either or both of the dogs, I would risk loneliness to give them away. Johnny says I wouldn't and if I did I'd regret it very much. He's right really. As pissed as I get I do love my little dog and both dogs are pretty good entertainment. Coffee really does work wonders on a sour disposition. I'm still not happy about how the morning started but I'm working on letting it go. By the end of the day I'll be over it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Quick Update

Late Night Rambles

It's Called Foreshadowing For A Reason